- Our worship services are back in the Auditorium at 9:30am & 11:00am. In light of the updated requirements for WA State religious services, the max capacity will be roughly 150 people at each service. If you aren't able to join us yet, we will record 1st service and upload it to our YouTube channel early Sunday afternoon. Please RSVP here to help us honor the capacity limit.
- Social distancing and masks are required per WA State guidelines for all in-person activities in phase 2 & 3. Please plan to arrive a little early, and be flexible if we reach our in-person limits. Small group watch parties in homes are another a great way to worship together during this phase. At this time, there will be no Sunday School classes, childcare, or snacks/coffee.
- Want to get connected? A few groups are meeting on campus and on Zoom. Go to our Connect page for details.
- Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our bpBlast email to stay connected!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don't miss a video. Also, check out the Sunday Worship Songs playlist to worship the Lord in song throughout the week.
If you or someone you know is isolated and in need of practical help or a “grocery getter,” let us be Jesus’ help in time of need. Contact Pastor Evan.
In the midst of fears of things beyond our control, whether it be this virus, the stock market, or our disrupted plans, remember that God is our refuge and our trust, and we will trust in Jesus who is our peace.
Ideas and resources to go through with your kids
Facing Unemployment? Start here.