Thank you for considering giving to bpChurch!
Online giving is not only easy, but safe and secure.
Click on the "GIVE ONLINE" button below to visit our secure online giving page.
How can I give?
- Online*: Click the "give online" button below. We accept debit cards and ACH bank account transfers. Your offering can be a one-time gift or a recurring transaction (ex: once a month on the 15th).
- On your phone*: Download the "Vanco Give+" app for free in both the Apple and Google Play app stores. After you download the app, just search "Brush Prairie Baptist Church" and follow the instructions to give.
- In person: at our Worship Services, you can drop off your donation in one of our offering drop boxes in the Auditorium. We are no longer passing offering bags during the service.
- Mail a check: Make checks payable to "Brush Prairie Baptist Church" and mail them to: 11814 NE 117th Ave. Vancouver, WA 98662. Many banks also offer "bill pay" through online banking, where they cut and mail checks directly. This can be one time or on a reoccurring schedule, and is often a free service at your bank.
*Online giving does have transaction fees. When using a card, there is a flat $0.45 per transaction fee and 2.75% of the donation. When using ACH, there is a $0.25 per transaction fee and 0.80% of the donation. We plan for banking fees in our budget, but want to make sure you know how your donations are received. You always get full credit for the amount you give on your end-of-year statements.
To help reduce the amount of fees while maintaining the ease of online giving, there are a couple things you can do.
1. When possible, use ACH instead of debit cards. This allows more of your donation to go directly to the church.
2. Plan your donations to only give once or twice a month rather than weekly. This reduces the number of per transaction fees.
How is my donation allocated?
There are two permanent designated funds, the Ministry Fund and the Building Fund.
The Ministry Fund, aka our annual budget, is approved by our members each November and directs how donations are spent. 10% of our ministry fund goes to missions.
The Building Fund is set aside for new building and capital improvement projects. Our Long Term Planning Team advises on the management of these funds. This fund is separate from our annual budget and is used as needed.
On occasion, temporary designated funds are established for specific projects or events. At the conclusion of the temporary fund purpose, any overages or unused funds will be re-directed to the Ministry Fund. All donations are under the control of the church.
Contact the church office for more information at 360-892-4664 or email Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org