Stay connected - there are lots of ways to worship and find community during this time:
- Join us live for Sunday Worship Service at 9:15am! The video will be available to watch at your convenience after the premiere. Go to video.
- Dave Brown's Adult Bible Class will have a live Zoom call this Sunday at 10:30am. Contact Dave for details.
- Brad Williams World View Bible Class will have a live Zoom meeting this Sunday at 10:30am. To join, contact Brad.
- The Sladko's Marriage and Family Class will have a live Zoom meeting this Sunday at 10:45am. For more information, contact Jeff.
- Youth Group is meeting up online every Sunday at 6:00pm, using Zoom. To join, contact Pastor Ryan.
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel and be sure to check out the Sunday Worship Songs playlist worship the Lord in song throughout the week...
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our bpBlast email to stay connected!
If you or someone you know is isolated and in need of practical help or a “grocery getter,” let us be Jesus’ help in time of need. Contact Pastor Evan.
When we're able to return to in-person services, here's what we offer:
PICK UP AND CHECK-OUT : For the safety of your child we have specific practices in place for pick up and check out. If this is your child's first time visiting with us please let us know at check-in so we can explain the routine and make your child feel at home.
Nursery 9:15am & 10:45am The goal of our nursery is to provide a loving, caring place for your child so you can enjoy Worship Sunday mornings. Our nursery is located in our Chapman building (The tan building on the corner of 117th & 119th). Use the upper ramp entrance to access the Nursery. See our Nursery_Policies_and_Procedures.docx. Questions? Contact Tammy Warren at 360-690-0005.
Pre-School--Kindergarten 9:15am & 10:45am Our Pre-K ministry continues the care offered by our nursery to growing boys and girls, beginning to train them in basics of the faith, and allowing you to worship freely, knowing your children are well taken care of. The Pre-K room is located in our Chapman building, accessible through the upper ramp entrance. Questions? Contact Julie Carlson at 360-931-8079.
1st-5th Grades 9:15am
meet in the Chapman Building for Children's Sunday School. For more information, contact Levi Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st-4th Grades 10:45am. There is a special Kids Talk in the Worship Service before the sermon where Pastor Bob invites the kids to sit on the stage with him and get a brief object lesson. After, the kids are excused to sit with their families and learn about the Lord together as a family. Questions? Contact Pastor Ryan: email@example.com.
Adult Bible Class 1 9:15am Meets in the Fellowship Room 3 (Brick building next to the baseball field). Taught by Bryan Warren and Brad Williams. Bryan: 360-690-0005.
Most Wanted Prayer Group 9:15am. Meets in Chapman Room 13 (Ground Floor Entrance). This group prays for people needing Salvation and is open to anyone. Led by Jim Sundem 360-844-5367.
Family and Marriage Class 9:15am. Meets in Chapman Room 11 (Ground Floor Entrance). Taught by Jeff and Lynda Sladko firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Bible Class 2 10:45am. Meets in Fellowship Room 3 (Brick building next to the baseball field). Taught by Dave Brown 360-666-4660.