We are monitoring updates from the CDC and our state and local officials, and will continue to adjust our plans to meet the needs of our community. There will be no in-person worship services, small groups, or church activities until it is safe to return. Here is what we can offer during this time:
- Join us live for Sunday Worship Service at 9:15am! The video will be available to watch at your convenience after the premiere. Go to video.
- Dave Brown's Adult Bible Class on Sundays at 10:30am. Contact Dave for details.
Brad Williams' World View Bible Class on Sundays at 10:30am. Contact Brad.
Sladkos' Marriage and Family Class on Sundays at 10:45am. Contact Jeff.
Youth Group on Sundays at 6:00pm. Contact Pastor Ryan.
- Men's Bible Study on Mondays at 8:00am. Contact Pastor Bob.
- Adult Choir on Mondays at 7:00pm. Contact Pastor Evan.
- Women's Exercise Class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am-9:30am. Contact Cathe Williams.
Women's AM Bible Study on Tuesdays at 11:00am. Contact Sandy Jackson.
- Men's Group on Wednesdays at 7:00pm. Contact Pastor Bob.
- Women's Precepts Bible Study on Thursdays at 1:30pm. Contact Julie Carlson.
Be Sure to...
- Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our bpBlast email to stay connected!
If you or someone you know is isolated and in need of practical help or a “grocery getter,” let us be Jesus’ help in time of need. Contact Pastor Evan.