Our on-campus worship services are at 9:30am & 11:00am in the Auditorium.
We are following community and state guidance including enhanced cleaning, wearing face masks and seating groups of 8-10 people 6 feet apart to help stop the spread and provide a safer environment for all. Our capacity for in-person worship services is roughly 220 people at this time. Masks and hand sanitizer are available if needed.
If you can't yet join us in person, we will be live streaming both our 9:30am & 11:00am services on our YouTube channel. Aren't available to join in the morning? The videos will be available to watch after the live stream, too. Small group "watch parties" are also a great way to worship together.
If you would like more information about the groups below, contact the church office:
email@example.com or (360) 892-4664.
- World View Adult Bible Class will meet on Sunday at 9:30am in room 3. Option to join online via Zoom.
- Dave Brown's Adult Bible Class will meet on Sunday at 11:00am in room 3. Option to join online via Zoom.
- Current Issues, Biblical Thinking will begin meeting Sunday, April 11 at 9:30am in the Cafe. This class is geared toward high schoolers and young adults, but all are welcome to join.
God created us to know Him with others in community. One way we do this at bpChurch is through Small Groups.
Small groups meet throughout the week in various homes. If you are interested in a joining or starting a small group, fill out our small group connection form.
- Women's Exercise Class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am-9:30am.
Mid-Week Groups (in person):
- Men's Bible Study on Mondays at 8:00am. Contact Pastor Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Small Group first Saturday of each month at 6:30pm in Fellowship Rooms 3 & 4.
- College/Young Adults on Tuesdays at 6:30pm.
- Seniors' Ministry on Wednesdays at 10:00am in room 3.
- Loving Hands Sewing & Knitting group on Thursdays at 9:30am in room 3.
Be Sure to...
- Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our bpBlast email to stay connected!
If you or someone you know is isolated and in need of practical help, let us be Jesus’ help in time of need.
Contact Pastor Evan at email@example.com.