Our on-campus worship services are at 9:30am & 11:00am in the Auditorium.
Please RSVP here to help us honor the capacity limit of 150 people per service.
We are following community and state guidance including enhanced cleaning, wearing face masks and seating households 6 feet apart to help stop the spread and provide a safer environment for all. This applies to all in-person gatherings. Masks and hand sanitizer are available if needed.
If you can't yet join us in person, we will be live streaming both our 9:30am & 11:00am services on our YouTube channel. Aren't available to join in the morning? The videos will be available to watch after the live stream, too. Small group "watch parties" are also a great way to worship together in this phase.
- World View Adult Bible Class will meet on Sunday at 9:30am in room 3. Option to join online via Zoom. Contact Brad.
- Dave Brown's Adult Bible Class will meet on Sunday at 11:00am in room 3. Option to join online via Zoom. Contact Dave for details.
- Youth Group will meet at 6pm in rooms 3 & 4. Contact Pastor Ryan.
Phase 2 compliant small groups have been formed and are meeting throughout the week. If you are interested in a joining or starting a small group, contact Pastor Evan.
- Men's Bible Study on Mondays at 8:00am. Contact Pastor Bob.
- Women's Exercise Class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am-9:30am. Contact Cathe Williams.
Women's AM Bible Study on Tuesdays at 11:00am. Contact Sandy Jackson.
Dave Brown's Growth Group on Fridays at 6:30pm. Contact Dave Brown.
Mid-Week Groups (in person):
- College/Young Adults on Tuesdays at 7:30pm in room 3. Contact Caleb Johnson.
- Men's Summer of Service on Wednesdays at 6:30pm. Meet in the Cafe before doing projects around the church and community. Contact Uwe Wittig.
- Loving Hands Sewing & Knitting group on Thursdays at 9:30am in room 3. Contact Sue Smith.
Be Sure to...
- Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our bpBlast email to stay connected!
If you or someone you know is isolated and in need of practical help, let us be Jesus’ help in time of need.