Our on-campus worship services are at 9:30am & 11:00am.
Services will be in the Auditorium, and are limited to 150 people per service. Social distancing and masks are required as per WA State guidelines for all in-person activities in phase 2 & 3.
If you can't yet join us, we will record 1st service and upload it to our website YouTube channel - look for it in the early afternoon. Small group "watch parties" are also a great way to worship together in this phase.
- World View Adult Bible Class will meet on Sunday at 9:30am in room 3. Contact Brad.
- Youth Group will meet at 6pm in rooms 3 & 4. Contact Pastor Ryan.
- Phase 2 compliant small groups have been formed and can begin meeting. If you are interested in a joining a small group, contact Pastor Evan.
- Dave Brown's Adult Bible Class on Sundays at 11:00am. Contact Dave for details.
- Men's Bible Study on Mondays at 8:00am. Contact Pastor Bob.
- Women's Exercise Class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am-9:30am. Contact Cathe Williams.
Women's AM Bible Study on Tuesdays at 11:00am. Contact Sandy Jackson.
Mid-Week Groups (in person):
- College/Young Adults on Tuesdays at 7:30pm in room 3. Contact Caleb Johnson.
- Men's Summer of Service on Wednesdays at 6:30pm. Meet in the Cafe before doing projects around the church and community. Contact Uwe Wittig.
- Loving Hands Sewing & Knitting group on Thursdays at 9:30am in room 3. Contact Sue Smith.
Be Sure to...
- Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our bpBlast email to stay connected!
If you or someone you know is isolated and in need of practical help or a “grocery getter,” let us be Jesus’ help in time of need. Contact Pastor Evan.